1. Lixia Yang, Zhongyan Li, Huimin Jiang, Wenjing Jiang, Shenglian Luo, Yan Luo, Photoelectrocatalytic oxidation of bisphenol A over mesh of TiO2/graphene/Cu2O, Applied Catalysis B:Environmental, 2016, 183, 85-95.
2. Lixia Yang, Ming Liu, Yuan Liu, Shenglian Luo,∗, Yan Luo, Xubiao Luo, Guifa Li,Ping Peng, Theoretical analyses of organic acids assisted surface-catalyzedreduction of CrVI on TiO2 nanowire arrays, Applied Catalysis B:Environmental, 2016, 198, 508-515.
3. Lixia Yang, Xutong Zheng, Ming Liu, Shenglian Luo*,Yan Luo, Guifa Li, Fast photoelectro-reduction of CrVI over MoS2@TiO2 nanotube on Ti wire, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2017, 329, 230-240.
4. Tingting Li, Zhuhong Wang, Chaochao Liu, Chunmin Tang, Xinkai Wang, Gongsheng Ding, Yichun Ding , Lixia Yang *, TiO2 nanotubes/Ag/Ag/MoS2 Meshy Photoelectrode with excellent photoelectrocatalytic degradation activity for tetracyclin hydrochloride, Nanomaterials, 2018, 8, 666(14 pages).
5. Jingsong Han, Liming Yang, Lixia Yang*, Wenjing Jiang, Xubiao Luo, Shenglian Luo, PtRu nanoalloys loaded on graphene and TiO2 nanotubes co-modified Ti wire as an active and stable methanol oxidation electrocatalyst, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2018, 43, 7338-7346.
6. Ruxing Ru, Lixia Yang*, Yue Li, Wenjing Jiang, Yaobang Li, Yan Luo, Liming Yang, Tingting Li, Shenglian Luo, Photoelectrocatalytic reduction of CO2 on titania nanotube arrays modified by Pd and RGO, Journal of Material Science, 2018, 53, 10351-10362.
7. Jingsong Han, Yue Li, Liming Yang, Tingting Li, Yan Luo, Lixia Yang*, Shenglian Luo*, Mesoporous TiO2 with WO3 functioning as dopant and light-sensitizer: a highly efficient photocatalyst for degradation of organic compound, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2018,358,44-52.
8. Lixia Yang, Yanyan Luo, Liming Yang, Shenglian Luo, Xubiao Luo, Weili Dai, Tingting Li, Yanluo , Enhanced photocatalytic activity of hierarchical titanium dioxide microspheres with combing carbon nanotubes as “e-bridge”, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2019, 367, 550-558.
9. Xutong Zheng, Liming Yang, Yaobang Li, Lixia Yang*, Shenglian Luo*, Direct Z-scheme MoSe2 decorating TiO2 nanotube arrays, photocatalyst for water decontamination, Electrochimica Acta, 2019, 298, 663-669.
10. Dandan Cheng, Yaobang Li, Lixia Yang*, Shenglian Luo*, Liming Yang, Xubiao Luo, Yan Luo, Tingting Li, Jiong Gao, Dionysios D.Dionysiouc, One-step reductive synthesis of Ti3+ self–doped elongated anatase TiO2 nanowires combined with reduced graphene oxide for adsorbing and degrading waste engine oil, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2019, 378, 120752(11p)
11. Weili Dai, Junjie Yu, Shenglian Luo*，Xu Hu, Lixia Yang⁎, Shuqu Zhang, Bing Li, Xubiao Luo, Jianping Zou, WS2 quantum dots seeding in Bi2S3 nanotubes: A novel Vis-NIR light sensitive photocatalyst with low-resistance junction interface for CO2 Reduction，Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 389, 123430(12p).
12.Weili Dai, Wuwan Xiong, Junjie Yue, Shuqu Zhang, Bing Li, Lixia Yang*, Tengyao Wang, Xubiao Luo, Jianping Zou, Shenglian Luo, Bi2MoO6 Quantum dots in situ grown on reduced graphene oxide layers: A novel electron-rich interface for efficient CO2 reduction, ACS Applied Materials Interfaces, 2020, 12, 23, 25861–25874.
13.Lixia Yang, Jiawei Guo, Tianqiao Yang, Chao Guo, Shuqu Zhang*, Shenglian Luo*, Weili Dai, Bing Li, Xubiao Luo, Yue Li, Self-assembly Cu2O nanowire arrays on Cu mesh: A solid-state, highly-efficient, and stable photocatalyst for toluene degradation under sunlight, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2021, 402, 123741.
14.Xiang Yu, Xiaolong Lu, Gang Qin, Huimin Li, Yue Li*, Lixia Yang*, Zihao Song, Large-scale synthesis of flexible TiO2/N-doped carbon nanofibres: A highly efficient all-day-active photocatalyst with electron storage capacity, Ceramics International, 2020, 46, 12538-12547.
15.Yue Li, Dandan Chen, Yan Luo, Lixia Yang*, Coaxial Fe2O3/TiO2 nanotubes for enhanced photo-Fenton degradation of electron-deficient organic contaminant, Rare Metals, 2020, in press.
16.Lixia Yang, Zhenglin Chen, Tianzhu Ma, Shuqu Zhang, Weili Dai, Xiao Xiao, Xubiao Luo, Jianping Zou, Xinman Tu, Liming Yang, Shenglian Luo, Efficient electrochemical dehalogenation of florfenicol without discharging toxic intermediates via direct electron transfer over electrochromic WO3, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2021, doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2020.127481, in press.
17. Tianqiao Yang, Tianzhu Ma, Lixia Yang*, Weili Dai, Shuqu Zhang, Shenglian Luo, A self-supporting UiO-66 photocatalyst with Pd nanoparticles for efficient degradation of tetracycline, Applied Surface Science, 2021, 544, 148928.